[WT-support] Help with V4

Alfredo Velez WP3C wp3c at aol.com
Fri Jul 10 03:11:17 CEST 2009

Hi Bob

   Thanks for the info, I have not received either in my old email address,
the only thing that I received was the email with the logging and password
to download the V4. I only need the registration key for my two computers.
Thanks!

Alfredo Vélez WP3C

Web:  <http://www.wp3c.qth.com/> http://www.wp3c.qth.com

email:  <mailto:wp3c at aol.com> mailto:wp3c at aol.com

WP3C DX Cluster Node:  <telnet://wp3c.hopto.org/> telnet://wp3c.hopto.org