[WT-support] V4- SO2R and ESM

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jul 10 01:52:45 CEST 2009

Thank you Larry, but plain <RETURN> didn't work. I was expecting it to,
but it did not.  Hitting <RETURN> with a callsign in the entry field
produced no action at all. I was expecting it to send < his call> and
then F2, mais rien  :-( I will check the menu option tomorrow and
advise. I am an N1MM user so I know what to expect I think.

I still need an answer to 1. Quest ce que le clef juste a changer entre
radio 1 et radio 2. C'est nest pas <SHIFT> ou <*>. Donc comment?

73

Clive
GW3NJW