[WT-support] EZMaster and Wintest

Michael Schwab oe6mbg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 14:21:10 CEST 2009

Hello group,

I have been using successfully Wintest along with EZmaster for a while
and recently have encountered some problems with this combo. I cannot
address the EZMaster unit through Wintest any more, neither does the
EZManager or Console program access the unit.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced the same situation and can
offer some advice. I have sent an email to I4UFH but have had no
response; he may not have received my message -  but I see him active
on this reflector, so maybe he will read this and can comment.

Mike, OE6MBG