[WT-support] Swap VFO function in v4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jul 8 03:26:17 CEST 2009

OK, now I see.  Yes, if you put the second VFO on a different *band* (some
rigs like FT-1000MP don't really support that very well), then it might be
nice to have separate "VFO A" and "VFO B" band maps.

You can almost get this function today using the [Alt-A] window (DX
Announcements).  Right Click on it, then click Displayed Bands, then select
only the band were VFO B is set up.  Then [Alt]-double-click on a spot in
the DX Announcements window to load a spot into VFO B, or right click and
select "Pass frequency to SUB VFO."

Back to the band map, you can double-click on the "VFO A" and "VFO B"
windows at the top, and they get highlighted.  But they don't seem to work
quite as I expected (displayed spots don't change if VFO A and B are on
different bands).  That might be a bug (I have no radios connected to this
PC, so I was trying to use [Ctrl-Enter] to simulate it).