[WT-support] Registriation-Code fpr WT4

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Jul 2 19:13:37 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 7:02 AM, Karl-Heinz - DL2FAG <dl2fag at arcor.de> wrote:

> is it necessary to get a new registration code for WT4 (if I install it in
> a new empty directory)?

Yes, the V4 registration code is different than the V3 registration code, no
matter where you install it.  The computer code is the same, but not the
reg. code.

Once you purchase V4 or receive the email with the directory password, if
you then request a registration code, you'll get the V4 registration code.
 I don't think there will be any easy way to get a V3 registration code once
you upgrade to V4.

So, if you want an old V3 registration code for any of your computers, you
should get it now, before you buy/upgrade to V4.