[WT-support] Version 4 status

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Jul 2 10:31:20 CEST 2009

Hi

The current status of WT version 4 is :

1/ All customers who bought a full v4 or a v4 upgrade in Friedrichshafen
got an automatic email with login/password to download and install
v4.0.1. If you're facing a problem with these identifiers, please let me
know _PRIVATELY_ (with these login/pw in your mail please).

2/ Customers eligible for a free upgrade will get an automatic email
later today, or this evening. I remind you're eligible if you bought
Win-Test v3 one year ago or less (June 26 2008 or later).

3/ There is currently _NO_ trial version 4 available. It should be done
by the end of this week, or by the beginning of next week.

4/ The online buy / upgrade web page is not open yet. We hope to open it
this week end, or by the beginning of next week.

5/ Some users reported an Antivir alarm with v4.0.1 (no report with
other anti-virus softwares). It is definitely a false positive. We sent
the file to Avira, but their signatures file is not updated yet.

Thanks for your support and your patience !

73

Larry - F6FVY for the Win-Test team