[WT-support] Win-Test V4 Purchase

Jürgen Krumm DJ5JK at t-online.de
Wed Jul 1 22:18:18 CEST 2009

Hello Win-Test team,

that does not work, neither with Mozilla Firefox nor with Internet
Explorer 8.
Even with all firewall, virus checker, etc. removed I always get:

/This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested.
Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser
doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

/I am shure that I copied the password correctly and made no errors.

73 de Juergen, DJ5JK
/

/