[WT-support] SO2R on 2 networked computers

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Tue Jan 27 18:50:21 CET 2009

Hi Carolyn..I think Rick K4TD can answer that correctly as that is what he
does at his qth...SO2r and single op all band...he has not mentioned any
problems...I will call him and ask...stby...just spoke with Rick K4TD and
there are some issues with win-test and so2r or Multi 2 type
environments...it might under certain circumstances assign the same number
to each station and send that number...it does not have the capability to
reserve a number once a contact is started...hope this helps...de Rick