[WT-support] WT winkey MK{2R} problems

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Jan 27 14:09:45 CET 2009

Hi

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Once you have selected your preset, maybe it would help to select
> "Device | Store as Power-Up Settings" from the Router menu?  That way
> the WinKey port would always be available, as soon as you power on the MK2R.

I'm not very familiar (to say the least) with all those router things,
*but* may I suggest to also use the automatic start of the microHam
router in the Options / MK2 settings dialog, if not done yet. It ensures
the router is started *and* initialized during the Win-Test startup
process (as far as we can get this information from the microHam router,
namely waiting is "connected" status in the lower right part of its window).