[WT-support] CQWW 160M statistics bug

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Sun Jan 25 20:04:02 CET 2009

Hi!

Discovered in 3.24.0 during the said contest: After reloading a contest file für
CQWW 160m, the "1 QSO counts: xxx Pts" is far off. At one specific point in the
contest, i had 50 mults, and a points-average of slightly below 5. I expect to be
an average QSO being worth slightly below 250 points (50 x 5). At that time,
Win-Test showed me one QSO being worth 1417 points! The "1 mult counts: xxx Pts"
display was right. Lars, DF1LON, at LX7I confirmed that bug, too.

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY