[WT-support] NAQP Multipliers/Rig Control Issue

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 23 18:58:23 CET 2009

(This reply was lost during the server transition, resending ...)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:51 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> > NF shows in the Worked States/Provinces window.  What is being
> > sent/received is NL.
> > Had to log it as NF or Wintest would not recognize it.
> > Was there a mult file update that I might have missed?
>
> Noted. Will be updated in the next version. I guess the NCCC Sprint must
> be updated too ?

No.  Though there are exceptions, the NCCC Sprint generally follows the NA
Sprint rules, where the MAR (Maritimes) multiplier is used for all VO1, VO2,
etc. as shown in NA_SPRINT.DAT.  The NAQP is a different contest with
slightly different multipliers.

Until then, the best way for you is to update the NAQP.DAT file.

Except if you change the last column to "NL", all of the Maritime
multipliers will get marked as "??????", so you have to use NF for now
there, and the fix has to update both wt.exe and naqp.dat.