[WT-support] NAQP Question

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Wed Jan 21 18:52:26 CET 2009

Ray Fallen wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I'm not sure if this is an NAQP question or a Win-Test Question.
> I worked a mobile station yesterday in the NA QSO Party.  He
> was mobile in North Dakota.  A while later, he called back, but
> now he was in Montana (same band).
>
> I logged him as KC5WHE/0 for the ND q and KC5WHE/7 for the MT q.
>
> Win-Test says dupe.
>
> Any guidance out there?

Well, depending how you interpret the rules, that may be correct.

The rules say "You may work a station once per band."

Even though that station moved from one state to another, it's still
the same station(?)

In any case, I'd suggest leaving both contacts in your log - then
it'll be up to the NAQP folks to decide...

     ~Iain