[WT-support] NAQP Question

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jan 21 22:14:10 CET 2009

2009/1/18 Ray Fallen <ray.fallen at gmail.com>

> I'm not sure if this is an NAQP question or a Win-Test Question.
> I worked a mobile station yesterday in the NA QSO Party.  He
> was mobile in North Dakota.  A while later, he called back, but
> now he was in Montana (same band).
>
> I logged him as KC5WHE/0 for the ND q and KC5WHE/7 for the MT q.
>
> Win-Test says dupe.
>
> Any guidance out there?

I can't find anything the rules that covers this situation.  Just send in
your Cabrillo file with full calls as shown above, and the log checking
"robot" will score your log appropriately.  Remember, there is no way to
flag "dupes" in a Cabrillo file, so it really doesn't matter what Win-Test
says as long as both QSOs are logged and both are included in the Cabrillo
file.