[WT-support] CQ 160 test

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sun Jan 11 13:22:33 CET 2009

Hi Dave..I understand how to find them, but my skill stops at the
installation of a nightly build onto my network...I have approx 19 computers
in my m-m station....its a lot of work to update them for a test much less
go through extra operations to get a nightly build...maybe its easier than I
think, but every time I have tried, with out success...so it's easier to
load a version than a nightly build..de Rick