[WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

özer öksüz ta2rcozer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:06:24 CET 2009

OK Ben

But I already did this option after your 1 st mail.

Option | Setup MMTTY(O) | TX Tab, behind the button
"Radio command". And selected no radio.
Closed the MMTTY and Opened the Win-test.

MMTTY works as a subprogram with Win-test keys well.
But the rig still does not TX with win-test keys.

All other win-test  and MMTTY properties works well when this programs are
in use seperate...

Ozer,TA2RC