[WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

özer öksüz ta2rcozer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:23:29 CET 2009

Hello Ben,

You wrote "When I use MMTTY together with Win-Test, I open MMTTY first,
deactivate
the radio control there, close it and then start up Win-Test with
radio control on COM5 and MMTTY configured to run as a sub
process of Win-Test."

How are you deactivate the radio control on MMTTY?

2009/1/5 Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI <wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de>

> When I use MMTTY together with Win-Test, I open MMTTY first, deactivate
> the radio control there, close it and then start up Win-Test with
> radio control on COM5 and MMTTY configured to run as a sub
> process of Win-Test.
>
> So yes, PTT and FSK can go on the same port (at least in my
> configuration this works OK) but not with Radio Control.
>
> 73 Ben, DL6RAI

Ozer Oksuz,TA2RC,YM0T
www.ym0t.com