[WT-support] Win-test/MMTTY/RADIO

özer öksüz ta2rcozer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 13:16:10 CET 2009

Hi Doug

Rig control port is Com5 for Wintest/Rigblaster/Kenwood.When I install the
USB adapteur between PC and Rigblaster plus,this port is activated.And no
problem for SSB,
CW and MMTTY only operation.

I don't understand how will use MMTTY/Wintest together...Which Com port for
MMTTY?

Ozer

2009/1/5 Douglas Maxwell <douglas.maxwell at virgin.net>

>  Hi Ozer,
>
>     From what I've found out so far, there seems to be 2 requirements:
> 1) MMTTY requires FSK and PTT on the same port.
> 2) MMTTY requires a separate port from the rig control port that WinTest
> ties up.
>
> Doug GM0ELP

Ozer Oksuz,TA2RC,YM0T
www.ym0t.com