[WT-support] MMTTY/RADIO

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Mon Jan 5 10:20:55 CET 2009

Doug

I have make a simple cable between K3 and Win-test.
With this cable and and extra standard audio cable you can run
ssb/cw/rtty (in combo with MTTY) and have the rig keyed and read out
More info http://www.pi4cc.nl/personal/pc2a/k3/index.htm
You wil need 1 comport and 1 parallel port on the computer

Peter
PC2A