[WT-support] RTTY: "Worked" stations are not highlighted in red

Boris Knezovic E73Y t93y at lol.ba
Sun Jan 4 11:21:57 CET 2009

Iain MacDonnell - N6ML wrote:

> Boris Knezovic E73Y wrote:
>> Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:
>>> Dupes show up in red in the Check Partials and N+1 windows.
>>> They show up in gray and in italics in the Band Map window (aka "Radio 1")
>>> unless you are using the "List" view and right click and check "Display
>>> options -> Hide Dupes and Invalids".
>>>
>>> 73,
>>> Bob, N6TV
>>>
>> Bob,
>>
>> Dupes shows blue in RTTY (Radio1) received window same as stations not a
>> new multiplier but not worked before.
>
> FWIW, dupes are correctly showing in red in the RTTY RX window for me.
>
>      ~Iain / N6ML

I have updated from 3.21.0 to 3.23.0 but it did not changed this
behavior. Marking worked stations red in RTTY window works fine if I
chose CQ WW RTTY...

To illustrate what I am talking about click this link:
http://www.t93y.com/upload/bluedupe.jpg

73's Boris E73Y
--
Boris Knezovic E73Y, P.O. Box 59, Sarajevo BA-71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
E-mail: t93y at lol.ba or boris at t93y.com
WEB Page: http://www.t93y.com