[WT-support] ic781 configuration

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 00:11:51 CET 2009

Fllipe ..

DTR      - Handshake

RTS      - Handshake

Date     - 8

Parity    - N

Stop     - 1

Use Ci-V Transceive                  - CHECKED

Don't Poll                                 - UNCHECKED

On IC-781

Address                                    26H

Baud Rate                                 9600 (781 runs well at 9600 Baud)

Transceive Function                   ON

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX

  _____