[WT-support] state qso party logging

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 28 18:10:50 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 6:43 AM, Cal Zethmayr <w4gmh at cox.net> wrote:

> Is there an overlay or template I can use for various STATE QSO Parties?
>
> The only state QSO party I see supported in the contest drop down lists is
> Texas.
>
> Just about every one of our States in the US is having a state QSO party
> this year and for many of us hunting for the 3,000+ counties this is one way
> to get those contacts.
>
> Any suggestions on how to use this great win-test program for state qso
> parties?

Many of us have been asking for the same thing for many months.
Unfortunately, the Win-Test developers have decided that state QSO parties
will not be a priority, for various reasons.

See this post <http://www.f5mzn.org/pipermail/support/2008-May/075730.html>by
F6FVY in the reflector archives for the complete response.

Here is an excerpt: