[WT-support] RTTY "and NOW"

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:45:42 CET 2009

Hi Larry ;)
U r lucky man, i dont have enough spare time to work RTTY contest.

"keyers" mean Winkey, EZ, MK ? I dont like it :-)

Anyway, I can wait, tnx a lot for your support and great software.

Any chance to add feature window like this?
_________________copy________paste______________________
Call Queue Feature
High productivity & complex function ahead!  Not for the faint of heart!
The Call-Queue function is a powerful feature that stores the last 10 call
signs which were
automatically captured by this software.  The main use of this feature is
when you have CQ’d
and several stations call in simultaneously.  The Call Queue will 'remember'
all the callers for you.
You to select the best order to work the callers.  The Call Queue dialog box
will allow you to
select a call sign for QSO#1 and when QSO#1 is about to end; pow! the next
station to work is
sent his exchange.  This happens immediately after ending QSO #1!   When
viewed from the
receiving end, you appear as the smoothest operator know to mankind!  In
order to give the
illusion of being a super smooth operator, you must be a good typist, or
good mouser.  Here is
how the operation is performed.
When you press <Alt-C>, a pop-up window will display a list of call signs
for you to select.
You may select a call by pressing the number next to the call(0=10 in
window), press the up and
down arrow keys or left click it with the mouse.  Both F2 and F10 keystrokes
will retrieve any
and all information it can determine from the selected call sign.
Once a call sign is selected, you may perform any of these operations:
® <Esc> or <Alt-C> to close window
® F2 update QSO area and send F2 message
® F7 delete the selected call from list
® F8 delete all call signs in this list
® F10 thanks current QSO and sends F10 to selected call sign

73 Patrik -Pa3k -9A5CW

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Patrick 9A5CW a écrit :
>
> > merci WT team ;)
> >
> > - CW and RTTY keyers : $PREV (or $PREVCALL) variable added. Sends the
> >   callsign of the previous entered QSO worked on the same radio, in
> >   the same mode and entered in the same machine. Tnx PA3K.
> > Pa3k - Patrik also 9A5CW ;)
>
> Unfortunately, this code is now removed from the current dvpt. The
> current implementation of the "keyers" can't correctly comply with it.
> You will have to wait better days... ;-)
>
> 73
>
> Larry - F6FVY

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin