[WT-support] KL7 and KH6 in ARRL CW DX side

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Sat Feb 21 22:24:05 CET 2009

Hi all

The G6PZ team is enjoying using WT as usual in the ARRL DX contest.
We've noticed an anomaly - KL7 and KH6 (and related prefixes for
Alaska and Hawaii) are on the DX side in this contest and so other DX
side stations can't work them - but WT is treating them as W/VE
stations and allowing them as QSOs, and showing them as 'wanted' in
the DX Cluster announcements and bandmaps. Unless we've configured
something wrong, I think this might be a bug.

Anyone else seeing the same? What might we have done wrong?

73 Peter G4MJS and the G6PZ team.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/peeebeee