[WT-support] RTTY "and NOW"

Alex Seifert - YV4BU yv4bumail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 20:22:20 CET 2009

Hi List

I noticed several problems also to Works stations in the last contest, but I
tried to work the mmtty alone and a  same situation was present. I change to
other rtty program decoder like mixW or multipsk a decode was 98%
satisfactory. I'm using the last version of mmtty downloaded before the
contest it's a possible a small BUG in this last version.......??????????

Any idea, I appreciated.

Alex

YV4BU