[WT-support] RTTY "and NOW"

Patrick 9A5CW pat.9a5cw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:24:34 CET 2009

Hi,
Here is how WL do this:
you have 2 calls CX5B and PY4XLZ IN MMTTY RTTY window

You work CX5B station, log the QSO, then put the callsign of the 2nd station
PY4XLZ in the Entry Window and press F8.
<prevCall> send the callsign of the station you just logged.

F8 Buffer message looks like this:
$PREVCALL  TU NOW $LOGGEDCALL $RST $SERIAL
I am joking, this need to be invented b4 you can do that, hope soon.

73, pa3k

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 12:21 PM, TMorton <cx7tt at 4email.net> wrote:

> In the wpx rtty contest, I noticed several stations were able to work a
> Q then instead of "tu qrz de w0yk" they sent "cx7tt qsl now cw7t 599
> 002"; someone pse point me in the right direction to be able to do that?
> Tnx
> Tom
> CX7TT aka CW7T

9A5CW - Patrik Hrvatin