[WT-support] [?? Probable Spam] Re: ezmaster winkey and wintest

Carlos Neves (CT3FQ) ct3fq at ct3team.com
Thu Feb 19 16:59:47 CET 2009

Hi George,

EZmaster subject seems to be off-topic from win-test support... but I
agree with you  about the  "easymaster" support. Period.

George,  if you want to play  cw with Ezmaster and Win-Test you must
uncheck the winkey option in "EZmaster Configuration...". In  the serial
configuration of EZmaster you need to choose DTR for CW and RTS for PTT
for "both radios" (hehehe, use EZmaster as a simple and cheap
optocoupler   for SO2R).

If you want to  use the same Ezmaster CAT cable connections  with other
software  (I use MIXW and Writelog in all mode  without any new console
reconfiguration)  you need to have one more  RS232 cable  connected to
EZmaster COM. Please note that, by default, RADIO A   is routed to USB,
and RADIO B is routed to COM, so  you can use the EZmaster computer USB
virtual serial   to control the RADIO A plus a second computer COM, to
control RADIO B. Please remember that  Baudrate, between computer and
EZmaster,  must be 19200,8,N,2.

For example, if you have a YAESU connected to RADIO A at 4800,8,N,2 and
EZmaster is on computer COM1, you must configure your software Logger
for  COM1 with 19200,8,N,2 Baudrate.

Only MATRIX A/B   doesn't  works for me with other  software than
Win-Test.  I'm still waiting for a  future SO2R device that works
standalone only reading  CAT or Band Data  from Transceiver, to Switch
Box Antennas and BPF Filters without computer control

Hope this helps...

73

Carlos

CT3FQ