[WT-support] INSERT in RTTY mode

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Tue Feb 17 23:59:51 CET 2009

Hi Patrick,

> During the last weekend RTTY WPX, when pushing the INSERT key i was hoping
> to insert the last highlighted call in the callsign field, but very often i
> had another one or my own callsign with some garbage...
>
> Is this a bug or a feature ?

Feature.

> What is the logic behind this Insert key ?

<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Keys#Message_keys>
-----------------------------
#  [Insert]: Play the message defined for this key (CW/RTTY only) -
             normally, this message is the logged callsign the full sent report
# [+]: Play the message defined for this key (CW/RTTY only) -
             normally, this message sends a TU, then your callsign and
             automatically validates the logged QSO

you can also click on "Ins" and "+" in the RTTY Window (e.g. Radio 1).

73 de Werner DL4NER.
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier
http://www.maiers.de/