[WT-support] Add "Inverse" feature for RTTY

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Tue Feb 17 08:13:36 CET 2009

Hi Win-Test Team,

> during last weekend's CQ WPX RTTY, where Win-Test 3.25.1 performed
> flawlessly for us. One little item was discussed in our team:
>
> MMTTY comes with a feature to invert a string on the fly. If
> you receive something like
>
>     DQ4W TNX TOOAQYOAQYO &$#-
>
> in MMTTY you click right mouse on the ugly string and it will change to
>
>     DQ4W TNX 599-169-169 &$#-
>
> This comes in handy when trying to extract the serial number from a
> transmission that was slightly disturbed by QRM or QSB.

very good Idea.

another good little feature would be to "automatically" recognize

      DP4N 599004 599004

by now, if you click on 599004 there will be 5990 in the number field,
so maybe any starting 599 could be stripped off if the number is six
digits long (else a possibly correct number like 5991 could be misinterpreted).

all else worked fine here, too.

73 de Werner DL4NER.
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier