[WT-support] Letter before the Calling CQ

Thorsten Terhoeven dj6et at df0cg.de
Sat Feb 14 16:09:42 CET 2009

Hi Alfredo,

please ask a second station to listen to your TX-signal.

I think this "first" letter ist the last letter decoded by RX-signals of
your TRX but it looks like you have sent it on air.
But I don´t think that this letter is transmitted! I noticed this a long
time ago and last year another OP thougth(here at WT mailinglist), that
he had the same problem, but after a check up by a second station, the
second station didn´t receive his "first" letter.

Hw?

vy 73 de Thorsten - DJ6ET