[WT-support] Black Sea Contest Club - Black Sea Cup

F5IN f5in at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 8 06:39:28 CET 2009

CHRIS COLCLOUGH a écrit :
> Hello Gents,
>
> As a new user of Wintest I am in need of a little help. Which contest
> overlay would be the best to use for the following;
>
> http://bscc.ucoz.ru/index/0-21
>
> A small contest but looks like fun and one I would like to enter. It
> is the scoring that I am wanting, will it be the same as the IARU
> contest? Or am I looking at the wrong ones?
>
> Many thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Chris Colclough
> G1VDP
> http://www.g1vdp.com <http://www.g1vdp.com/>
> http://www.mc0shl.com <http://www.mc0shl.com/>
>
> Tel: 024 7673 5940
> Mob: 07505 359709
> QTHR

hello Chris

i had working in this contest
i used wintest with IARU hf chanpionshisp

it had worked fine.

the cabrillo file is 100% ok  ( but rename it ......."

About .dtb file .., i created a copy of 'original" IARU.dtb
i had keep it as original ( for IARU CONTEST)
i had enter the BS members (245) is this list and it worked fine during
the contest
after the end of the contest , i had upload this iaru .dtb and keep it
for the next contest with name IARU(bscc).dtb

73's

mike/f5in
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f5in