[WT-support] SO2R issues in RTTY

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Dec 31 09:51:46 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Paul Kapitskiy <paul at lifefor.net> wrote:

>  I will test this thing today and see if it works. However, I would like
> to open official bug ticket on the subject. What's the procedure?

   1. Go to http://bugs.win-test.com
   2. Search for similar open issues
   3. Click "Register as a new user" at the bottom and follow the prompts.
    Use your callsign as your new login ID.
   4. Login with your new ID (Login button at the bottom)
   5. Click "Add a New Task" at the top
   6. Follow the prompts.  In the Details box, include the exact version
   number and step-by-step instructions required to reproduce the problem.  For
   an example, see Task
#212<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=212>
   .
   7. List any similar open issues that you have found (provide task number)
   8. Click "Add this task" at the bottom

If the problem happens on all modes, or only on RTTY, please be sure to
mention that.

In your case, be sure to mention whether you are using MK2R+ control
protocol or LPT pins for Radio1/Radio2 switching.