[WT-support] Stew Perry problem with same Grid Square

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Tue Dec 29 11:48:01 CET 2009

Really?

I scored a bunch of QSOs with my own grid JO31 last weekend, and all were
scored OK, using the nightly build of DEC-26...
But it could be i entered my complete locator JO31IF in the entry field,
cannot check now as i am away from the logging PC. Perhaps this fixes the
issue, as Larry suggested.

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY