[WT-support] Enabling RUN and S&P switching?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Dec 29 00:59:46 CET 2009

Hi Alex

Alex GM3ZBE a écrit :

> The help  says you enable Run and Search and Pounce switching using
> TOOLS/DATA ENTRY/ Enable S&P.
> But there is no such DATA ENTRY option showing when I try that?
> What can I be doing wrong?

Weird... What version are you using ?

I just tried with the current last official 4.3.0, and this menu item
showed up. I also tried with the latest nightly build with no problem.

Just in case, there are text commands to mimics this menu :

RUNSP / NORUNSP

or

RUNSPON / RUNSPOFF

Once enabled, use the Ctrl-Tab combination to switch between Run and
S&P. The current status is indicated to the right of the Clock wnd.