[WT-support] Wintest downloads problems ??

F8DZY f8dzy at orange.fr
Mon Dec 28 22:55:14 CET 2009

Thanks a lot, Hervé sent me again my very first e-mail from WT and all is now ok again...
Great job guys !

73 QRO de Chris F8DZY.
http://f8dzy.over-blog.com
http://www.youtube.com/f8dzy

> Message du 28/12/09 22:21
> De : "Jorge Diez - CX6VM"
> A : support at win-test.com, "'F8DZY'"
> Copie à :
> Objet : RE: [WT-support] Wintest downloads problems ??
>
>  Hi,

You received an email when purchased versión 4. There is your customer number and password.

To download you need to enter your callsign as username and the password you received in this email.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM