[WT-support] Wintest downloads problems ??

F8DZY f8dzy at orange.fr
Mon Dec 28 22:12:20 CET 2009

Hi, I have a new key but I can't download v4.3 on WT downlad page : I'm asked for an username & password to enter this section... I don't know what enter ? I tried with my call, customer n°, key, etc... That's where I have a problen for download.  :-/

73 QRO de Chris F8DZY.
http://f8dzy.over-blog.com
http://www.youtube.com/f8dzy