[WT-support] WX0B Bandmaster & Win-Test band changes

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Sat Dec 26 14:01:42 CET 2009

Hello,

I have a Bandmaster connected with my TS850

Bandchanges are OK. Bandmaster is setted at 4800 baud rate and RS232
interface type.

I tried 9600 and TTL interface type and not work. So I have it now at 4800
and RS232

When connected to Win-.Test, WT follow frequencies changes in the radio
(also bandmaster follow band changes)  BUT WHEN I CHANGE BANDS IN WT WITH
ALT F1/F2.

For example I am in 20 SSB. With ALT F2 I change band to 10 mts in WT, but
not change band in radio and Sixpaxk. I see the new band (10) in the third
column of the log in WT, but no change of band in the radio, and after a few
seconds in WT change again for 20.

I have in WT COM2 at Radio1 with 4800, 8, N, 2, Handshake, Handshake that is
how it worked OK before I installed Bandmaster.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W