[WT-support] Nigtly Build 2009-DEC-23 will not start up

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Wed Dec 23 20:26:09 CET 2009

Hello!

As the nightly build works fine on two of my other PCs (running Win7), i
suspect it has to do with my crappy old contest laptop, as it also has some
other strange behaviours. So please do not try to investigate further, as i
firmly believe it is an isolated problem.

Thank you,

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY