[WT-support] Stew Perry

Neil Powell neilpowell1 at eircom.net
Wed Dec 23 16:14:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

Don't know if there is a problem or I am doing something wrong, perhaps someone on here can help.

I am trying to setup the Log for this weekends Stew Perry topband contest.  Have downloaded the latest .DTB file and placed it in the Win-Test directory, am using the latest version 4.3.0.

When checking the calls it dosen't seem to find any calls from the Stew-perry.dtb only the vhf.dtb.  It seems that it is not using the database even thought it looked like it opened it while the contest was starting up.

Also I cannot get any of the locators to display in the check partial or N+1 window even though I have display exchange enabled.  I loaded a VHF contest just out of intrest to see if there was a problem with the VHF file and all I get is  two empty brackets  ( ) with no contents, any body else have this problem.

Neil EI3JE.