[WT-support] Nigtly Build 2009-DEC-23 will not start up

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Wed Dec 23 14:33:19 CET 2009

Hello!

Today i installed 4.3.0 flawlessly on a laptop running XP Prof SP3. I also
downloaded the nightly build auf 2009-DEC-23, but the wt_dev.exe (in the
same directory than wt.exe) won't start up after clicking it. I see some
disc activity after executing wt_dev.exe, but then nothing more. Task
manager shows me a wt_dev.exe process that i can kill from there, but there
is no GUI. As said before, running 4.3.0 (wt.exe) works out OK.

Any ideas? I think i can live with using 4.3.0 for upcoming DARC XMAS test
and Stew Perry, but you never know... :-)

Vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY