[WT-support] bad numbers in QSO´s

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Sun Dec 13 15:16:49 CET 2009

Hello,

We were doing CW in ARRL10. Then I ask the sation to QSY SSB but not logged
it as CW, so when I QSY to SSB the first QSO was logged in SSB.

I not heard this station in SSB, but I logged another station in SSB.

I tried to solve the problem with edit QSO but no way to change the MODE.

So I deleted the two QSO´s with the idea to write them correctly.

I did, but now I have:

QSO       MODE   TIME     CALLSIGN           SENT NR

291         CW         00:57     YY5LI                     293

292         CW         00:58     WH6R                   294

But I gave YY5LI the nr 291 and to WH6R the nr 292..!

AND after that I gave to JK1NMJ

293         CW         00:59     JK1NMJ               295

So I want to have in my log:

QSO       MODE   TIME     CALLSIGN           SENT NR

291         CW         00:57     YY5LI                     291

292         CW         00:58     WH6R                   292

293         CW         00:59     JK1NMJ               295

And after that all nr I sent are 2 more than the first column numbers?

A nice mess!,

73,

Jorge

CX6VM/CW5W