[WT-support] Connecting to DX Summit (OH8X)

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Fri Dec 11 19:36:35 CET 2009

Larry, thanks for the clear directions. I was wondering about which cluster
has the most spots going to it. I was under the impression that DX Summit
was the most popular and hence would be the most useful in spotting DX. The
best cluster would likely be the one that's most spotted through (kind of
like critical mass, if that makes sense).

73 and Happy Holidays. Bruce K6ZB