[WT-support] timestamps export

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Dec 11 11:31:16 CET 2009

Hi

> Thorvaldur Stefansson a écrit :

>> I forgot to mention that once you have the dev release, rename it to
>> wt.exe in the win-test directory and you will then see the right click
>> menu on the sound recorder when you open win-test..

FYI, I'd *not* recommend to rename the wt_dev.exe (and keep the official
wt.exe alive), but rather create a new shortcut to wt_dev.exe if you
want to.

We are confident with the nightly builds, but we remind you that they
still are development versions. So, the safest way is always to keep the
official release, just in case.