[WT-support] wtQsoPlayer

Thorvaldur Stefansson otradalur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:49:48 CET 2009

hello,
I would like to thank Larry for this excellent feature.

I have been making recordings of my operations for a long time and it has
always been quite a lot of work to edit and post files.

This application makes it all much easier.

Although my knowledge of PHP is limited, I managed to make this work on my
web site.

See my result at :   http://tf4m.com/archives/1393

I use the DXpedition mode of Win-Test for my daily operation so a method of
accessing multiple sound files is needed.

I made a clumsy workaround for this issue, but I hope some of the
programmers in the Win-Test community will develop this feature further.

73
Thor, TF4M

--
*"the language of 160M is CW"*