[WT-support] Update mult on COntest ARi 4080 mt Contest

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Dec 10 20:21:26 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:06 AM, IZ7AUH Frank <iz7auh at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I need to update a List of Contest in object, I remember to see on
> Win-test a file TXT with all multiplier but on 4.0 ver I can’t see, where is
> located it?

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Worked_DXCC and
docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Worked_Zones .

To save the Worked Countries list to a text file:

   1. Alt-M
   2. Right click
   3. *Copy as text*
   4. Paste into text editor (e.g., Windows Notepad)
   5. File, Save (in Notepad)

To save the Worked Zones list in a text file:

   1. Alt-Z
   2. Right click
   3. Check *All bands*
   4. Right click again
   5. Copy as text
   6. Paste into text editor
   7. File, Save

You can do the same in the Statistics Window (Ctrl-F9) to get a rate sheet
or continental breakdown.

I still wish Win-Test would provide a way to save all statistics to a single
text file with one command, like the old CT WRITELOG command which would
create .CON, .CNT, .BRK, .MUL etc. all at once.  I also wish the Win-Test
continental breakdown saved to text would show number of QSOs per continent
instead of just percentages:

N6TV - Continents
All bands - All modes
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  10.2% |  18.1% |   5.1% |   2.0% |  57.2% |   7.4% |