[WT-support] (no subject)

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 03:22:54 CET 2009

I am running WT 4.1.0, and noticed a band changing problem in the recent
CQWW CW contest.  For my daily logging, I use the "DX expedition" contest,
and I notice the same problem when using this contest module.  I have been
using WT for a few years, and never noticed this problem until going to WT
4.1.0.

Here is the problem:  When clicking on a station in the "Dx-Cluster
announcements" window, the band will not change in the "Summary", "Check
multipliers", and "Check callsign" windows.

Here is an example.  Say that the last contact logged was on  80m.  Then a
40m spot is clicked in the  "Dx-Cluster announcements"  window.  The log and
the radio both switch to 40m, but the displayed band  in the "Summary",
"Check multipliers", and "Check  callsign" windows all stay on 80m.

If I click on a new band on the radio or key in a new frequency on the log
entry line, the bands properly switch in all of the WT windows.  It seems
to be only when I click on a spot on a new band, that the bands do not
switch in  the "Summary", "Check multipliers", and "Check callsign" windows.

I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this.  Is  this a
problem that has been fixed since 4.1.0?

73, George, K5KG

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell