[WT-support] Headings in txt export

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 6 22:14:11 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 8:49 AM, HA3LN <list at ha3ln.hu> wrote:

> I cannot figure out what I made wrong.
> I'd like to create an export file with the heading information for all
> QSOs but I got
> "0"s in the output file. I set my locator in the Contest configuration
> window.

Please provide more detail:

Win-Test Version?
Contest Type?
Did you select File | Export or File | Create Log files?
Did you select file type .TXT or .CSV or .ADI or Cabrillo or ?
Did you press the [Options] button to select the fields you want to export?
If you selected file type .CSV, did you check the "Include headers row"
option?
(Note: if you selected file type .TXT, there is no headers row option,
unfortunately)