[WT-support] Location Missing from Cabrillo File Format

NJChuck at aol.com NJChuck at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 19:13:25 CET 2009

The same happened to me...took five times to figure out  what they
wanted... mine never asked for location but did ask for "category  overlay" ????.
another choice was "extreme"?????  when all the  others failed I entered that
and  I successful finally with and got  conf. number.

crazy.

2009 CQ World Wide DX Contest, SSB

Callsign: W4QNW
Operator(s): SHERWIN
Category-Operator:  SINGLE-OP
Category-Transmitter: ONE
Category-Band: 80M
Category-Power: HIGH
Category-Assisted: NON-ASSISTED
Category-Overlay:  XTREME
Name:  SHERWIN TAMES
Postal Address: 26 RAYMOND  ROAD
BLUFFTON, S.C. 29909, USA
Log  Deadline: 2009-12-01 23:59:59 UTC
Received  at: 2009-11-03 16:12:12 UTC
Reported QSOs:  83
Confirmation #: 1165507.cq-ww-ssb

Thank  you for entering the contest and submitting your log in  Cabrillo
format.  Please review the information listed above and, if  necessary,
resubmit the log to make any corrections.

73.

Bob,  K3EST
CQ WW Director

In a message dated 12/3/2009 12:20:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,