[WT-support] country files / reload log

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Tue Dec 1 13:28:04 CET 2009

Hello,

I need to know something, this is my situation.

In the station notebook I downloaded the last CTY_WT_MOD.DAT file and did
the contest with it. Some few zones where bad and I retype the zone with the
good one I received.

Now at home, in a DIFERENT notebook, I copy the log and open it. I notice
that in this computer I have selected CTY.DAT instead of CTY_WT_MOD.DAT. So
I downloaded CTY_WT_MOD.DAT and did RELOAD LOG NOW.

Maybe I did something wrong? I think the zones I copied where changed,

For example:

UA0XXX gave me 599 19 and I type 19 in my log.

CTY_WT_MOD.DAT have zone 17 for UA0XXX.

So if now I do RELOAD LOG NOW and Click on OK will rewrite 17 over 19 for
UA0XXX?

I will be back to the station to get the Cabrillo from the same computer I
use in the contest?

Thanks!

73,

Jorge