[WT-support] LUA-Script and Arguments

Franta Bendl dj0zy at i--i.de
Tue Dec 1 13:02:58 CET 2009

Hi Larry,

it works, thanks!

But is there reason, why the Script-Manager denys the usage of one script more
times (for different keys)? I believe it is the trick of the usage of an
argument to use the same script for the different functions even controlled
by the argument. But I can't find a way how to realize it in Wintest/Script
manager.

73 de Franta/DJ0ZY