[WT-support] WinKey

Eugene Kuznetsov mail at astrojohn.ru
Mon Aug 31 11:14:46 CEST 2009

Hello!

Ingo SM5AJV:

> I think this may be the reason
> behind the bad response of the paddle when as long as WT is running.

I have this problem too.

> Maybe this also have some dependency towards the Farnsworth problem?
> I could not see anything in the two dumps that are dealing with the
> Farnsworth
> at all. Perhaps all is related to some timing issue?

> I would like to hear what the developers think about the Winkeyer issue?
> I can provide communications dumps from portmon.exe  if you are interested
> to compare the communications.

Every time I have to choose: distorted manipulation or WinKey
problems%)

I await comments patiently, but I want to remind once again about
these problems:)

Bob N6TV:
> There a number of WinKey test programs available at the K1EL site.
> Maybe one of them can reset the keyer out of Farnsworth mode.  Once
> you get it fixed, power down and power up your PC with the WinKey
> disconnected.  Then after Windows boots, plug in the WinKey USB.  Then start Win-Test.

But keyer is not in Farnsworth mode with these test programs!
And my WinKey works absolutely properly with N1MM logger.

I have this device: http://k1el.tripod.com/WKUSBviews.html
and I use drivers and a lot of test programs from original CD received from K1EL
with the WinKey Kit.

--
73! Eugene RK1AA